Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bringing Back Art Nights

Tuesday evenings at my house were always art nights.  Somehow life has got in the way and this hasn't been a priority for us.  I've been searching for some art projects that I think my kids would love. 

Of course Martha never fails.  Check out these terrific projects for kids.




Spending this time with the kids was always such a good time and sparked awesome conversations.  Let's make a goal to do more art nights or game nights, shall we?

PS - these are a couple of our projects from past art nights.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...