Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Weekend

Can you believe the weekend is here already? Happy Friday - Happy April fools day. No good jokes up my sleeves, but maybe I'll come up with something before the day is over.
I'm still anxiously awaiting Spring weather, but it looks like all I'm getting is low 50's this weekend. I'll keep my head up and try to enjoy time with the kids and a date night tomorrow
Have a fabulous weekend!
If you are feeling silly, try some of Martha Stewart's awesome pranks.
Photo via here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...