Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Exercise or Death?

Photo by Designs by Difulvio
I can't remember how this conversation started at our house, but it was either that I was talking about working out or complaining about working out.
I'm certain I wasn't complaining. No...definitely not. I live to workout.
During this conversation with Chris, the kids are very aware of every word we are saying.
I'm sure I wasn't thinking of skipping the gym that night...No way. Definitely not. I live to workout.
Morgan then chimes in and says
Moooooommmmm! If you don't work out, you die.
Really, is that true. (Note, I am starting to sweat at this point)
Yes Mom. It's true. Workout or die.
There really is nothing I could say to her, she's wise for five. I still went with the Dairy Queen Blizzard and decided I would just work out tomorrow. I'm definitely going tomorrow. Remember, I live to workout :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...