Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Expect Little, Receive Much



Don't you find this to be true.  When you aren't expecting to find a husband or wife, there they are.  When you don't expect your garden to bloom, you have the best year ever. 

This happens with Morgan.  I don't know how she does it but she never expects anything and somehow manages to come out shining.  I need to take a lesson.  Yes my dear readers, from a 5 year old.

Logan wants his beloved Pokemon card.  Morgan gets it by accident

Logan wants to go fishing and catch a fish.  Morgan could care less. 
5 minutes after placing her line in the water, she catches a fish.  Logan 3 hours after putting his line in the water, never catches a fish.

Logan wishes the ice cream truck would come to his house.  Just once.  He leaves to play with a friend. 
The ice cream truck comes out of nowhere to Morgan's delight.

This list could go on and on.  Don't get me wrong, Logan does not go without.  Let me make that perfectly clear, but Morgan has certainly taught me to let nature take it's course. 

All good things will come when you least expect it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...