Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Toenail Mishaps

My girl's toenail is about to fall off.  Woe is me.  No really, woe is her, but trust me woe is me.  Whatever, don't try to translate that, just know that life is rough at the Kaas house. 

Everything you say or do somehow reminds Morgan of her hangin by a thread toenail.  We wouldn't dream of touching it, putting a band aid on it, or perhaps clipping it off.  No people, that would be too easy.  Instead we scream and we cry and we pout about the misery of our toenail.

I had every intention of sneaking in her room when she was sleeping and clipping it off, but I fell asleep while I was waiting (the child takes FOREVER to fall asleep...which remind me of this book.  It's a must read.)

So this morning we awoke to more tears.  "Mommy, puuhhleaassee don't touch my toenail.  What shoes am I going to wear today." 

I suppose until I can sneak in her room tonight, it's a flip flop day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...