Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Shoe Diva

Morgan is in what I like to call a shoe rut. She is not satisfied with her options for shoe wear.
So as a surprise I did manage to sneak a bargain pair of sandals home to her.
They are black gladiator style shoes that zip at the heel....Morgan was in love.
This surprise quickly ended as a tear filled disaster - the shoes are too big.
Mom, I want to wear these to school (pouty lip, tear stained cheeks and all). Kennedy isn't going to get to see how pretty I am. I want you to go and get me a new pair now. (Which wasn't going to happen because this was the last pair and at 4 bucks, that's what you get)
Babe, Mommy can't get you a new pair, we will just have to save them and grow into them.
With camel tears now...Moooooom, I NEED TO SHOW EVERYONE AT SCHOOL!
Morgan, it will be OK we can pick out a new pair of shoes.
The light bulb has gone off...Really, Mommy. Can I get a new pair tonight?
Of course Daddy brings her home lastnight with a second new pair of shoes.
Fast forward to this morning....
Another tear filled disaster....They don't fit like she expects, they slip a little.
Mom, I want to wear these to school (pouty lip, tear stained cheeks and all). Kennedy isn't going to get to see how pretty I am. I want you to go and get me a new pair now....Can I get another new pair tonight.
HELP ME! If I have to have a third morning with tears about our shoes, I'm going to scream.
How do you avoid the shoe/clothing battle in the morning?
Get the shoes here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...