Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Blanket Holes



I know you have all heard of donut holes before, and I'm sure you've even eaten one or two (or 10.  I swear I'll never admit to that if you tell anyone :)  But have you ever heard of blanket holes?

My kids love to cuddle with their favorite blankets (imagine the beautiful handmade type you are given when they are infants) while they are watching a movie. 

Logan was first to point out to me that his blanket indeed is showing it's wear. 

"Mom, my blanket has holes in it now."

"Awww buddy.  I'm sorry."

Apparently the conversation is not over as he informs me that these are not your typical blanket holes.

"These are fart holes.  I fart on the blanket and it blows holes through it."  he says.

And who say's we aren't a classy bunch?

Photo by Designs by Difulvio



2 comments:

rebecca said...

omg, hilarious.

Kim K said...

I know right!? This kid scares me sometimes ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...