Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sibling Sharing

Do your children share well with others and their siblings especially? I am happy to say that my kids are pretty good about this, especially with each other. However, I've learned there is always an exception to this rule. And the exception in my house is CANDY. I needed to take Morgan on an errand so as a reward I let her pick out a treat. She chose Starburst of course and held onto that package like it was made of gold. We return home and like a vulture, Logan spots the candy and immediately has his eye on the prize. Morgan, can I have a piece. Morgan, can I have two pieces. Morgan, Morgan when can I have a piece. To which she replies... Logan, Logan, Logan now don't get too excited. You have to wait until I want to open them and even then I'm only giving you one. Hmmm...I was worried that Logan would be upset, but he took it like a champ. Then it all made sense when I went upstairs to kiss them goodnight and see that Logan has eaten all of her starburst while she was sleeping. Nice Kid, Real Nice.
Get the awesome candy here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...