Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Bath Time Rules

Bath time in my opinion should be relatively uneventful. Get in, wash up, Get out.
However, this is never the case in my house. Logan was in the middle of his typical shower routine, when I had to go in and tell him it was time to get out.
I was obviously surprised to see him doing a hand stand in the shower. After my moment of shock, I simply ask - Why boy why?
Mom, I'm rinsing the soap off my butt.
I can't believe I actually have to implement a bath time rule:
No handstands in the shower!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...