Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

To Be Young And Fearless

Over the weekend, my kids were able to spend lots of time playing with their friends. I was so happy to see them spend lots of time at the house just being kids. No activities, no chores...just play time.
It had been a long day and apparently my Morgan had enough. She left her friends, sat down on the couch and started watching a movie.
Her friend wonders where she is and finds her on the couch. Morgan, aren't you going to play with me?
She ignores as if she can't hear.
Morgan, play with me. Please.
She still ignores.
Morgan, if you don't play with me, I'm going home.
No more ignoring...just a simple...
BYE!!! (Kinda like a don't let the door hit you in the a#%)
WOW...how do kids get away with that. As an adult I would never do that. Don't you sometimes wish you can just say and do what you want and don't have a care in the world what anyone thinks?
AHHHHH...To be young and fearless again

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...