Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Growth Chart

How do you mark your children's growth?
I'm quite certain I would have preferred a different method, however my husband chose a prominent wall in my kitchen to mark these milestones.
On their year and half year birthdays they are measured and marked on the wall.
Morgan just turned 5 in November but couldn't wait to see how much she had grown since then. To my shock she grew almost an inch.
She very proudly says "Momma, I am getting so big. I know why I grew...I ate a whole carrot the other day."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...