Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter Weekend

Will the Eater Bunny be visiting your house this weekend? I sure hope so, and I hope you have lots of fun spring activities planned.
We will be enjoying ourselves on a day trip to Keenland Race Track, hosting Eater dinner and an Egg hunt at our house and hopefully (crossing my fingers) enjoying some beautiful spring weather.
Here's an appropriate quote to get you in the mood:
All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt! Lucy Van Pelt
In Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...