Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Pretend Baby Bumps

When you were kids did you stuff balls in your belly and pretend it was a baby bump?
Or how about water balloons in your bra?
I've done all of the above.
That's why when my kids and their buddies were playing this week, I couldn't help but giggle and think back about when I was little. It always amazes me that kids always play the same silly games no matter what generation they are from.
What other games did you play as kids that you see your own children playing?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...