Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gas Attack

Photo by Designs by Difulvio
What is it about boys? Are they hyper sensitive to smells or what? I think it must be part of their makeup...sniff it out and yell it out. Embarrass those around you at all costs.
Without mentioning names, someone in the house obviously was having a grumbly tummy.
Logan without hesitation...
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! Who just blew gas?!?!? (Can he be any more dramatic?)
As we all stand there not willing to fess up...he continues.
I don't know who that was, but I swear something is dying inside your body. You need to go to the doctor and have that removed.
I continue...perhaps Logan your smelling yourself.
No Mom, it's definitely not me. I know what mine smell like and that smells like someone blew a bomb. I'm serious a doctor is needed.
Not sure a doctor is needed, but definitely an acting coach. Are all 7 year old boys so dramatic?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...