Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Are Salad's Dumb?

Logan was having his usual, I'm 8 and I'm smarter than you moment. So much so, that he earned himself a spot in his room to think about just how smart his parents really are.
Obviously he was not going to go easy...
Logan, go to your room and think about your behavior.
Nooo, Mom. I'm sorry, I promise I'll be good.
Logan, go to your room. I'm done discussing this with you.
Puhhhhleassse! I promise, I won't do it again.
Logan, GO TO YOUR ROOM!
AHHHHHH - MOM, YOU ARE DUMBER THAN EATING A SALAD!!!!
Obviously, I am never going to get this child to eat his veggies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...