Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Essentials For Survival

Morgan is always coming home discussing what she learned about during the day. I loved yesterday's lesson because it was not your typical preschool lesson she talks about.
Mom, do you know about gravity?
I do honey, do you?
Yes Mommy. I learned it's something very special about our planet. You know what else I learned...that the sun and moon is important too.
What else did you learn?
I learned that there are 5 things for us to survive on this planet?
What are they?
I don't know. I only know 3...and I already told you. Gravity, Sun and Moon.
Ok...what about water?
Nope, that's not one. And I also know brushing your teeth isn't one either.
Morgan, Mommy's proud of you. I think you taught me something today....but little lady, you are still brushing your teeth tonight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...