Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nicknames


Do you have nicknames for your kids?  It seems that the closer I listen, more and more kids are being called by special names. 

My nieces are bug and worm....cute right?

I often here boo and poodle. Or how about snickers or pooh?  Those are all precious and it has me rethinking my kids nicknames.  Somehow they sound like something straight out of the Beverly Hillbillies show.

Sissy, come give momma a kiss....Bubba, stop smackin' your sister.

Sissy and Bubba...Really? 

What nicknames do you use?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...