Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Who's The Boss?

Are you the boss in your house? Do your children fear you, and have the utmost respect for your authority?
Mine don't. I've come to terms with it...I figured I should stop thinking otherwise. That was until my girl witnessed me getting aggravated with Logan. I can tell the child 10 times to stop doing something, or to do something and he will continue to carry on as if he has potato's in his ears.
Then it happens. My girl says the golden statement...
When will Logan learn not to cross Momma?
At least one child get's it...There is hope yet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...