Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Grounding Your Children

What's your favorite method of punishment? Let me rephrase that...which method is the most effective?
I have learned that time out's no longer work in our house hold. I'm looking for more creative ways to make an impact on my kids. Grounding? Grounding from toys, playing with friends?
Lastnight on the drive home, my son tells me about a friend of his that is grounded again. I thought "Wow, this boy sure does get grounded alot."
So I say...Logan do you think I should ground you more often?
Logan just ignores me.
But Morgan, she certainly has an opinion.
Mom, I definitely think you should ground Logan more. That would be OK with me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...