Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What Would You Take With You?


I typically limit the writings on this blog to the silly, awesome, and terrible things my kids say. However, if it weren't for them, I wouldn't have a blog. So when I stumbled upon the burning house, I thought long and hard about what I would take with me in the event of a fire.

The posts are so interesting to read....I know that my top list would be:
1. My husband, kids and dogs
2. My pictures

Once I have all those things in hand, nothing else matters.
What would you take with you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...