Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sports for Kids

Do your kids play sports?  Do you have a rule for how many sports/activities they should play each year? 

My kids do a number of sports - soccer, baseball, tumbling, dance.  I find myself debating over the need to start eliminating activities, but how do I help my kids decide which ones have to go?  I would rather my kids be really great at one or two things then average at 5 things.
 

What do you think?  How do you have a good balance?  Am I overthinking this too much and is there a magical age where you have to start worrying about focusing on one sport?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...