Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What Happens in D.C. Stays In D.C.

There has been much talk in our house and at school about American History and Washington D.C. We have every intention of taking our kids there someday...when they can appreciate the history. Logan must be thinking about it too, but I'm afraid his view on what you see there is a little warped.

The title of this artistic rendition is "The World's Largest Banana Picking It's Nose In Washington D.C."

And in front of the White House no less. What exactly are you learning at school buddy. I've never been to D.C., but bananas picking their noses is definitely NOT what I thought I would see.

But hey, you never know...what happens in D.C., Stays in D.C.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...