Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Visit Down Memory Lane

I was rummaging through some old photos and couldn't believe how big my boy is getting. 8 years goes by in a flash.
I found this picture taken 3 years ago when Logan was 5. Oh my, look at those baby teeth. Where did all those little bitty teeth go? They have all been replaced by gynormous hippo teeth.
And oh my word, look at this one! This was taken when he was 7. Now he won't even look at the camera. Where is my little ham. Oh yes that's right..he cannot be bothered by his mother.
I know I cannot stop time, but I think for today I'll look at this picture and think about my sweet baby boy and I may even cry about how fast time is going. Because I'm a sap and that's what I do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...