Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dance Recital Memories


Pardon this post because while I do want to jog your memory, I also want to brag about my little angel and her recent dance recital.

She's an old pro...three years a runnin' :)

This past weekend was her dance recital. The girls did their dance routines to a packed theater and I'm sure brought a few tears to viewers eyes. Or was that just me that gets misty at the drop of a hat?

I never performed in a recital but I absolutely LOVE watching the girls (who range in age from 3-18) perform in front of a packed crowd. It sort of makes me wish I had experienced it myself. Did you perform in dance recitals...do you remember them, what you wore, what you danced to?


PS - I wish I had pictures from the actual performance - Hair all done, costume perfect before the bright lights but unfortunately no cameras were allowed during the performance :) I was lucky enough to have a friend take these for me during the rehearsal...but since I'm such a sneaky little devil I was able to snap the below pic right before the performance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...