Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Friday, May 20, 2011

A lot or a Little

As we were driving the kids home lastnight, I did my usual sappy stuff.

"I missed you today sissy. I love you sooooo much."

"I love you sooooo much too Mommy."

Daddy says, "what about me? Don't you love me too?"

"I love you sooooo much Daddy."

"What about Logan, don't you love Logan?"

"I love Logie soooo much too."

"What about Shelby - you love Shelby too right?"

"Yep, I love Shelby sooooo much."

"We can't forget about Crosely...You love him too, say you do!"

"ehhh, well, um....only a little. I only love Crosely a little."

Awww poor Crosely. I actually feel for the guy. But oh my look at this face...How can you only love him a little?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...