Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Official Brush Off

Do you get the brush off from your kids?

Do they tell you to get lost? Do they roll their eyes at you when you ask them a question or give them a hug? Do they just plain ignore you when you ask them about their day? Mine don't...thank goodness!

I think they are still too young and actually consider me their BFF. BUT, I think those days are coming.

I asked Morgan the other evening my usual questions...How was your day? Did you go outside? What did you eat for lunch?

She simply responded "Nunya".

Reeeeaaaaallllyy...... I just got my first official brush off. From my 5 year old, no less. At what age did you start rolling your eyes at your parents?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...