Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Spread The Word....


Spread the word...about what you ask? I have absolutely no idea.
I just like the sound of it, and apparently so does Morgan. It's her new sayin'.

Spread the word baby. She answers questions with this phrase, sings this phrase, write this phrase - the list goes on and on.
My particular favorite was on our way for an ice cream treat after tumbling.

"Morgan, Mommy and Daddy are going to get you some ice cream on our way home."

No thank you, just a simple....
"I'm getting ice cream tonight, spread the word baby!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...