Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Differences Between Siblings


It just amazes me how two people that come from the same parents can be so very incredibly different.  How can it be...tell me please?!


I have a boy and a girl so there are some obvious differences...but others...make me want to go hmmmm?


One has brown hair and hazel eyes, the other is blond hair and blue eyed


One loves homework, the other hates it


One loves to listen, the other loves to argue


One loves to give hugs and kisses, the other would rather stick to high fives


One back talks, one sweet talks


One is outgoing, the other one is painfully shy


The list could go on and on, but at least the one thing they have in common is they love each other.  What more could a mother ask for?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...