Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rhyme Time

Morgan has been in the rhyming mood. So much so, that she has been making up rhymes to fit the mood of the house.
You see her Dad has been really grumpy...Allergies, or so he says. I suppose this really got to her so while on a recent shopping trip with my girlfriend, Poly, she decides to make a rhyme.
Poly Doly, Poly Holly, Chis is pissed.
I suppose you figured out that her dad's name is Chris. After my shock, I say Morgan, we don't say that word.
Why not Mom? It's true - Chris is pissed.
Thank goodness I was at the grocery store...I suppose I should pick up some extra allergy medicine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...