Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Lunch Date

Chris and I thought it would be fun to take our little girl out to lunch. Just the three of us.
Morgan agreed, and was thrilled to have our undivided attention.
I thought the lunch was going well...you know all the typical parent/child bonding stuff.
We finished our meal and were just simply enjoying our time together.
That's when she says it...
When are we leaving guys? Are we going to pay our bill or are we going to just sit here and stare at each other all day?
So much for quality time spent with our child. I can hardly wait until she's 16.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...