Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nail Art



I'm sure this would not come as any shock to you, but my Morgan loves to have her nails painted.  She especially loves each finger and toe to be painted a different color.  Add a flower or a rainbow to the nail and she is in seventh heaven. 

Here's the thing...my son wants to paint her nails.  He tells me, "Mom, I am an artist after all."  Yeah, yeah we know you love to draw.  But should you be painting your sisters nails?

Am I being silly?  Is it no big deal if he wants to paint nails?  Did your brother paint your nails?  Does your husband paint your nails? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...