Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

No Sugar Coating Here

The kids were getting ready for bed last night and Morgan spotted a naked Logan walking into the shower. 

She decides it's appropriate to say "Logan your butt is getting really big."

He takes zero offense and simply says "I know, I am getting older you know."

I need to take a lesson from my kids.  To be so honest and upfront with each other is a wonderful quality. 

Now just wait until Logan tells his sister her butt is too big. 

Photo by Designs by Difulvio

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...