Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bad Doggie Tuesday - Dog Art

What are your thoughts on dog art?  I never really gave much thought to it until my Golden Retriever, Shelby, was diagnosed with cancer.  I wanted a way to remember her when she was no longer with us. 

There are so many options available, and Etsy happens to have some of my favorites.  My personal favorite is the self portrait of Shelby.  I had this done by a fabulous artist on Etsy.  Sadly she is no longer available so I cannot provide you with a link.  However, take a look around and I'm sure you'll find a great self portrait artist you love.

Do you love dog art, or have I now crossed into the "she's a crazy dog lady" territory?  What mementos do you keep of your animals?






Photo 1/2



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...