Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Friend vs Foe


I would consider Morgan and Logan BFFs.  There is 3 years difference in age, but Logan takes good care of his sister and they genuinely like each other's company.

That's why Morgan's recent announcement shocked us. 

"Logan is my emeny.
She's fascinated at this new found phrase, so much so, that she sang it's praises all night.  Logan could care less....Good thing. 

I ask her, "Morgan, you know e-ne-my, does not mean friend." 

"Yes, Mommy, I know.  Logan is my emeny."

I can hardly wait to ask her tonight, what she thinks it means. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...