Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bad Doggie Tuesday - Dog Tricks

Does your dog do tricks?  Crosley does one and only one trick.  I know, pathetic right.  I felt as though I should work on his behavior before I introduce tricks.  And we are still working on the behavior....therefore no new tricks.

Crosley's one and only trick is fetching the paper.  He takes such pride in this trick, so much so that at times the paper comes to us in shreds.  However, lately he's done quite well and I'm totally impressed.  (It doesn't take much ;)

What fancy tricks does your dog do and how did you go about teaching him?




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...