Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Dinner Table Manners



My girl likes butter.  In a tub or in a stick, it just doesn't matter, the girl can and does eat it with a spoon. 

We had corn last night, so there's nothing better to go with corn than BUTTER.

I actually could no longer see the corn, it was drenched with so much butter.  She even had a little left over on the knife, and you know we can't let that go to waste now can we?  So why not lick it off?

As she is going to town on the butter knife, her daddy says "Morgan, please stop licking the knife.  That's not very lady like."

"OK, I'll just use my fingers then."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...