Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bad Doggie Tuesday - Etiquette


Obviously when it comes to manners regarding a dog and a human, we are worlds apart. 

It's perfectly acceptable for a dog to jump up to greet you, but if we jumped onto another person upon first greeting, we may never be introduced to another person again.

Or how about drooling...I get made fun of if even a little drool hits my pillow at night. 

How about body cleansing?!  Crosley decided it was time to clean some body parts.  Hey, what's a boy to do? 

Logan was unhappy with the situation and says "Crosley, please quit licking your balls.  You don't see me licking my balls all the time do you?"

Thank the lord for small miracles.

PS - Make note of the photo...why can't I sit on my husband's lap while he tries to work, but for Crosley it's perfectly acceptable?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...