Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bad Doggie Tuesday - Kennel

We are about to kennel our bad doggie in a few weeks so we can make a trip back home to Iowa.  This will be the second time ever that Crosley has had to stay in a kennel. 

I did what good doggie parents do and worried endlessly about him while we were away.  Is he being nice to the humans that are feeding him? Is he making new doggie friends? 

When we finally picked him up, the owner of the place brought us our boy and stated very matter of fact, "This is a wild one.  We had to keep him separated from all the other dogs."

You don't think that translates into "Please don't ever bring him back here again, do you?"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...