Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Heat Index Rising

Is it hot where you live?  It's been a sauna here in the Midwest.  It does look like there is an end in sight and we should be enjoying a bit of a cool down this weekend.

My kids are feeling the heat too.  But that doesn't stop summer camp from taking the kids on their planned field trip to the local airport for plane viewing, tours and a picnic.

When I picked Morgan up from her day I couldn't wait to hear how it went.

"Morgan, how was your field trip?  Were you hot at the airport?"

She replies, "Mom, I was smokin hot."

"Yes I know baby.  You get that from your mother."

Photo: Designs by Difulvio

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...