Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shake That


Do you like to shake your money maker?  I do, and I really like to shake it after a few cocktails. 

My kids like to shake it while I'm cooking dinner.  While I was busy chopping fruit and getting the pasta ready I look up to see two kids standing up in their chairs shakin it like their life depends on it.

Morgan says "Mommy, which way should I shake my boom boom?"  Like this (imagine shakin it to the left) or like this (shakin it to the right)."

Logan says, "No Morgan, you shake it in a circle.  Right Mommy?"

That was all the invitation I needed. A dance lesson was in order. 

Don't you just love it when you can shake your boom boom like noone is watching.  And all while eating watermelon.

PS  I didn't take this photo lastnight...But I'm embarrassed to admit we sure have a lot of pictures of the kids standing on those chairs, posin and a dancin.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...