Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dairy In Your Diet

In an attempt to get my son to eat better, I have been sneaking a string cheese into his lunch every day.  Every day he brings home the lunch and all that's left in there is part of that string cheese.  The PB&J is gone, the cookies gone, the chips gone.  I don't ask for much people, just please eat that cheese.  Let's try to get some dairy into your diet.

I bring it up to him this morning (and yes as he was eating goldfish crackers for his breakfast).

"Logan, why can't you eat your cheese.  I want you to get some dairy in your diet.  I don't ask for much, but I ask you to eat this teeny tiny thing"

"Mom, I don't know why you are so worried (as he is pointing to the package of his goldfish).  Look this says it's made with real cheese.  I don't need to eat my cheese stick."

Why do I bother!?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...