Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Conversations at the Vets Office

To prepare for our upcoming trip we needed to make a quick stop at the vet for a few doggie shots.  I expected it to go rather smoothly ( who am I kidding? 2 adults, 2 kids, and 2 dogs in a 5x5 room waiting for 30 minutes.  Good times people....Good times)

While I was talking to the doctor I never expected to hear what I heard:

"Mr. Cocky is going to spank you."

"Howdy Partner."

"Please don't kick me in the weiner."

"I do believe I'm going to fart on you now."

I just know the vet didn't hear all that...right?!  Nah...definitely not. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...