Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Monday, March 21, 2011

No more Monkey's Jumpin on the Bed

My Morgan gets hurt, alot. I've come to terms with the fact that she is accident prone. The other evening while I was getting her pajamas ready, she thought it would be fun to jump up and down on the bed while I wasn't looking. You can imagine what happened next....I hear a loud bang followed by a piercing scream. This is what happens when you hit the floor chin first -

This is just one of many bumps and bruises she has had. Last year she thought it would be fun to jump up and down at the pool and managed to hit her chin on the deck stairs. Many stitches later....

We have also managed to have a fall on concrete and needed emergency tooth removal, as well as a fall while drinking a cup only to have stitches needed on her lip.

What is it about this girl. And you know it's not so much the falling, as much as why does she need to do this right before picture days?!?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...