Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

American Pioneers

My son and his second grade class have been hard at work on their American Pioneer Project the last couple of weeks. Lastnight was the "Night at the Museum" where all the projects were displayed and parents came to view the creations. Logan made a number of awesome projects: Wigwam Teepee American Flag Liberty Bell Totem Pole But the icing on the cake was having the entire second grade class singing songs and reciting the pledge of allegiance. I've shared a small clip from the evening below:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...