Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Lunch Date #2

So we thought we would try it once more...pick up Morgan for a special lunch today. We surprised her at daycare and headed to one of her favorites, Skyline. (If you are from Cincy you understand why this is a favorite, if you aren't...check it out here.)
She seemed excited to see us, but kept asking us when we would be done eating. At Skyline, you never wait more than 5 minutes for your food, but I thought we could at least hang out and spend a few special minutes together.
For the third (or forth, I lost track) time, she asks when we are going to be finished.
Morgan, in a few minutes. Are you in a hurry?
Yes, I was too busy to come to lunch today. We are having a birthday party in class and I want to have cake. So can we go now, I don't want to miss it?
Fine...I officially have a complex now. Should I go for a third time? I may actually be rejected by my 5 year old yet again.
(Photos - WomansDay)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...