Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mac & Cheese Does The Body Good

During bath time, Morgan seemed focused...very focused.
So focused on one particular area so much that she decided to make her chest bigger while pinching what very little skin there is.
She then proudly says (as she is pinching), Momma...Look, my boobies are getting bigger. Do you know why Momma?
Why buttercup?
Because I've been eating all the right things.
If I had known hot dogs and mac and cheese did the trick, I would have done that years ago.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...