Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Do you know Ambertan Langton?

It's so fun to get a special treat in the mailbox, when most days you are rewarded with junk mail and bills. So when the kids had a mailbox surprise this weekend, we were delighted.
A special card with a five dollar bill is all we needed to turn the day around. Morgan was especially thrilled. All she could talk about was adding her money to her Hello Kitty wallet. Well that and the fact that she could identify the president on the five dollar bill.
Daddy, Daddy! I got a five dollar bill with Ambertan Langton on it!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...