Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Conversations with Children

Do you ever feel like this picture? My poor baby had a rough day when this picture was taken and due to hospital and stitches trauma she was pooped. I on the other hand often feel like this after lengthy conversations with my children. They go a little something like this: Morgan, Grandma is coming over to babysit you tonight? Is she coming today? Yes, tonight. Today or tonight Mommy? Tonight. Is tonight tomorrow Mommy? No Morgan. It's today tonight. When is she coming Mommy!! TONIGHT!! So today is tonight, right Mommy? Yes Morgan. Oh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...