Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Goldendevil...Oops I mean GoldenDoodle

Meet Crosley.

He's 1, and the newest member of our family. Well, OK we have had him over a year, but his naughtiness has kept me from posting about him. You see, he's the kids dog. A wonderful christmas present from their Grandmother. But he's the devil. I said it...THE DEVIL.

Do not be fooled by his adorable face.

He will take you down...and eat you, if you let him.

So ignore the cute face, and again meet Crosely, the Goldendevil.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...