Pages



I'm Kim, a working mother of two, and wife to my best friend.

My kids make me laugh, my kids make me cry, and they even make me want to hide.

Come along and enjoy our journey. I guarantee you'll have a blast.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Basic Math

Lastnight on the drive home Logan was teaching his little sister the ins and outs of Elementary School. You know the usual...where she will eat lunch, where she will have receess, how she will get from the bus to her room... Morgan was soaking it all up and I was loving this big brother/little sister moment. Morgan was most fascinated with the homework aspect of school. Am I going to have lots of homework Logie? In Kindergarten not too much, but by the time you get to second grade, you will have sooooooo much homework. Especially math, but you will be able to do addition, subtraction and even multiplication. You know like 3x3, 100+10, infiniti plus 1. Yeah I know Logan. And google plus 100. Ummmmm...Google is a number isn't it? Logan ponders this for awhile, yeah Google is a number. Numbers never end you know. How could I interrupt this moment they were having...soon enough they will find out all about Google.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...